Businesses face many widely differing strategic tasks:
Entering the German or European market, extending the product range, opening up new distribution channels and taking on new technologies, reducing production costs and much more.
It often makes sense to strengthen a business and make its future more secure by way of external growth, in other words, by making acquisitions, either at home or abroad in order to achieve time advantages and thus secure the future prosperous development.
- Definition of acquisition criteria
- Development of acquisition strategy
- Market surveys and research
- Identification of preferred targets
- Initial contact with potential vendors
- Preliminary discussions on a 'no-names' basis
- Business valuation
- Management and control of the entire acquisition process up to completion
- Structuring of the transaction/design of participation models
- Price and contract negotiations
- Close co-operation with legal and tax advisers as well as accountancy firms/auditors
- Supporting the due diligence
We dispose of long-lasting experience to associate with entrepreneurial businesses and corporations, both in Germany and international.